Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 quick things -

- I got an email today from site management reminding everyone that candles are not allowed in the building - oops!

- I left a note in the door of where I THINK the owner lives, of the little dog that got hit, left my phone number and email, hopefully someone will let me know if the dog is ok :(

2 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL at the no candles email......
Will they let you do candle warmers? Those hot plates that you can put under jar candles? That is what I do in my office now!

Kudos to you for checking up on the doggie!

Crystal said...

lol on the candle story! At least there was no real fire!

I hope the pup is doing ok.