Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pushing Daisies!!!


For the love of all that is whimsical watch Pushing Daisies tonight!!!

8 p.m. on ABC

Even though I think the ratings system is TOTALLY outdated with everyone watching shows online, DVR or just buying the seasons when they're done, Pushing Daisies is in danger of being cancelled due to low ratings!

Several things can be done to "help" - the quickest and easiest is to contact ABC and tell them not to cancel the show, and to tell your friends to watch the show, post about it on your blogs, facebook and myspace and also pick up Season 1 on DVD!

3 comments:

Linette said...

I know I am super about this....I really hope it doesn't get canceled its really starting to pick up!

Linette said...

I know I am so sad about this! I really hope they don't cancel it!

Carrie said...

I love Pushing Daisies! The guy who narrates it - Jim Dale - also did the Harry Potter audio books. I <3 his voice. Great show.